Static Shielding Bags (Open Top)
Open-top, Static Shielding Bags are the perfect solution for protecting sensitive electronic products or equipment from electrostatic discharge (ESD) during storage and transit. The 4-layer construction guards against charges inside and outside the bag, and are semi-transparent for easy content identification. These Static Shielding Bags can be used for safe storage of PCBs, integrated circuits, motherboards, computer components & more.
Great range of standard sizes from stock, custom sizes and print available on request. Contact our team today to find out more, email us here.
- Features and Benefits
These open top, easy access Static Shielding Bags are designed to protect your sensitive electronic devices during transit and while in storage.
Antistat’s ESD (electrostatic discharge) safe bags hold a 4-layer construction with an anti-static coating providing a total Faraday cage enclosure against the effects of ESD. The high-quality materials are designed to resist static discharge, normally a result of wrong handling, helping prevent delays and expensive repairs.
Custom sizes and printed logos or copy are available on request, minimum order quantities may apply.
Our ESD bags are RoHS compliant, we are also Platinum members of the EOS/ESD Association
Can’t find the size you are looking for? Contact us for bespoke options.
To view our full range of bags, please click here.
- Surface resistance of 108 – 1011Ω
- Conforms to EIA 625, EIA 541, ANSI/ESD S-20.20
- Custom sizes and print available on request
- Semi transparent for easy content identification
- Metal “Faraday cage” layer shields products from electric energy inside and prevents static build-up
- Four layer protection guards against charges inside and out
- Suitable for packing electronic products
- Ideal for storing PCBs and electronic components
- Offer protection during transportation of ESD sensitive devices