SMT Manual Splice Tool
Ergonomically designed specifically for SMT Carrier Tapes of all sizes, our SMT Manual Splice Tool can be used with single brass shims or a single splice tape with shim to splice together two ends of splice leader tape together.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
SMT Manual Splice Tool made from stainless steel and has an ergonomic rubber handle for a soft comfortable grip. The SMT Manual Splice Tool can either use a single brass shim or a single splice tape with shim to splice together two ends of splice leader tape together.
Locking clamps located at either end of the SMT Manual Splice Tool ensures the Splice carrier tape can be held in place when joining with either a brass shim or single splice tape with combined shim connector. Watch our video for our step-by-step guide.
- Constructed from Stainless steel with an ergonomic rubber handle for comfort
- Locating pins to ensure pitch is maintained when spliced
- Can be used with brass and tape shims
- Lock clamps help to secure tape connection
- 5mm guide pins for reel placement