Moisture Barrier Bags (4.4Mil)
Our high-quality Moisture Barrier Bags (4.4Mil) protect sensitive equipment and products from both electrostatic discharge damage (ESD) and moisture damage during shipping and storage. The puncture-resistant, opaque and light-fast 4.4mil material ensures that the contents cannot be seen, offering additional operational security.
Suitable for vacuum-sealing, moisture barrier bags offer maximum resistance to vapor and oxygen.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
Antistat Moisture Barrier Bags (4.4mil) protect sensitive electronic components against moisture and static damage during storage or transportation. The bags are opaque and light-tight ensuring the contents cannot be seen from the outside, adding operational security to their functionality. These 4.4Mil moisture barrier bags are suitable for packing of electronic products that are sensitive to moisture, static e.g. plus PCBs or integrated circuits. The puncture-resistant and moisture-proof packaging has a flexible structure and is also suited for vacuum-sealing.
Custom printing is available on request, although minimum order quantities may apply.
Available in 3.6 / 4.4 and 6Mil thicknesses.
Packed in 100’s these bags are RoHS compliant.
Can’t find the size you are looking for? Contact us for bespoke options.
|Product Code:||Description:||Size (in):||Size (mm):||Pack Size:|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||6 x 28||152.4 x 711.2||Pack of 100|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||10 x 20||254 x 508||Pack of 100|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||10 x 12||254 x 304.8||Pack of 100|
- Firm lamination and hot sealing offers superior resistance of vapour and oxygen
- Surface resistance of 108 – 1011Ω
- Flat open top style with a printable surface
- Flexible structure, easy to vacuum seal
- Also available in 3.6 and 6Mil thicknesses
- Customised printing is available
- Minimum order quantities may apply for some sizes
- Protecting electronics from moisture and static damage
- Storing static sensitive devices in humid environments
- Safely transporting Jedec trays
- Keeping components dry