Our Kapton Polyimide Tape is produced from branded DuPont film. It provides superior masking properties and – with its silicone-adhesive backing – is suitable for fixing, masking and sealing in high temperature and voltage applications such as soldering.
Available as an Antistatic or Standard product, select your preference below.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
Kapton tape is the industry standard adhesive when it comes to circuit boards and soldering work. Depending on your requirements, Kapton tape is available in two formats, either a standard tape or as an antistatic tape. Rolls of tape are 108ft (33m) long and are available in a variety of widths to suit your requirements. The high dielectric strength tape also has a high tear resistance which means it can be used professionally. The antistatic Kapton tape version is designed to protect electronic components that require extra protection from static damage during assembly or repair.
- For use in high temperature and high voltage applications
- Low residue
- 33m length
- Custom sizes available on request
- Standard tape: Kapton film coated with silicone adhesive
- Antistatic tape: Polyimide film coated with silicone adhesive designed to provide high electrostatic dissipation
- Masking areas sensitive to heat
- Protecting components from solder heat