Hazard Marking Tape
Our highly visible Hazard Marking Tape designed to mark hazardous areas. The 108ft (33m) long rolls of tape are manufactured from a heavily plasticized film that is then coated with an aggressive pressure-sensitive adhesive for a strong hold. The tape is ideal for hazardous working areas that need to be clearly marked out to prevent unauthorized access.
Suitable for use in factory and manufacturing settings, and all hazardous areas.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
A heavy-duty, highly-visible hazard marking tape designed to demarcate hazardous areas. Manufactured from a heavily plasticized film which is coated with an aggressive pressure-sensitive adhesive, the tapes are available in a number of striking colorways.
- Size: 1.9in (50mm) wide and 108ft (33m) long
- Tape Thickness: 0.15mm
- Tensile Strength at Break: 28.0N/10mm
- Elongation at Break: 150%
- BS3887: (1991) Part 2 Category 1
- All colours: DEF.STAN 75.7/1
- Suggested Shelf Life: 12 months when stored at 10°C.
- Marking out an ESD packing area
- Label walkways
- Factory demarcation and hazardous areas