Floor Matting Anti-Slip
A multi-purpose, anti-static / ESD mat for use on either workstation benches or as a flooring solution in the workshops of advanced laboratories for microelectronic industries. Made from anti-static (conductive) and static-dissipative materials with synthetic rubber.
Easy to clean and resistant to impact, cuts and tears.
*Sizes rounded up to nearest imperial foot. See table below for exact dimensions.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
Our blue, anti-slip ESD mat is suitable for flooring within your ESD protected area. The specially designed synthetic rubber layers maintain excellent resistance in areas that have high volumes of foot traffic. It is easy to clean – and can also be swept or hosed down – and it is resistant to abrasion, cuts, tears, impact, ozone damage, fire, and most chemicals. The mat, supplied with a 10mm press stud in each corner, is also suitable for use as a bench mat.
The mat construction consists of:
- A 1mm thick static dissipative surface layer
- A 2mm thick conductive bottom layer
Please note that long lead times may apply. Please contact the team for details.
|Product Code:||Description:||Size W x L (ft)||W x L Size (mm)||Additional Notes:|
|Multipurpose Mat||3.9 x 32.8||1200 x 10000||Blue / Black|
|Multipurpose Mat||1.9 x 3.9||600 x 1200||Blue / Black|
- Corrugated surface provides slip resistance and even footing
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Easy to clean, sweep or hose off
- Resistant to cuts, tears, impact damage, fire, and most chemicals
- Surface layer is a 1mm thick static-dissipative layer
- Bottom layer is a 2mm thick conductive layer
- Multi-purpose antistatic matting
- Ideal as a flooring solution in workshops and laboratories for microelectronic industries
- Suitable for use on workstation benches