ESD Trash Sack Liners
Our ESD Trash Liners are specifically designed for the particular needs of the electronics industry and, when used in conjunction with our range of conductive trash cans, give a better ESD-safe solution to waste disposal in a static controlled and protected areas. Available in a range of six colors, these 110 liter trash sacks are sold in packs of 100.
Printed in black with the ESD caution logo and text.
- Features and Benefits
ESD Trash Sack Liners available in a variety of color options for easy identification. Our ESD trash liners are ideal for collecting waste within an EPA as the liner material prevents static build up when discarding items near static sensitive equipment or components. When used in conjunction with a conductive trash can, these 110 liter (24 gallons) liners provide a comprehensive ESD-safe solution to waste disposal.
This item can be paired with our Conductive Trash Cans.
- Specifically designed to meet the needs of the electronics industry
- Made of homogenous, non-amine antistatic polyethylene which is effective at low relative humidities (less than 12%)
- Printed in black with the industry-standard ESD logo and text for ease of identification
- Available in blue, yellow, clear, black or green for easy identification
- Surface resistance of <1011 ohms/sq
- 17.7in x 28.9in x 38.9in (450mm x 735mm x 990mm) | 110 liter
- Collecting waste within an EPA