ESD Toe Grounder – Non-adjustable
Elasticated Toe Grounder designed for high heel shoes and slip on footwear, ensuring a comfortable, long lasting path-to-ground. Suitable for use with all kinds of anti-static flooring, and recommended that a toe grounder be worn on each foot.
One size fits all.
48 in stock
- Features and Benefits
This elasticated ESD toe grounder is designed to fit high heeled and slip-on footwear, providing users with a comfortable, long-lasting path-to-ground. With a 1 Meg Ohm resistor built into each toe grounder, these are suited for use on all types of anti-static flooring. We would always suggest that these toe grounders are worn on both feet.
- It is recommended that one toe grounder is worn on each foot
- The toe grounder must be tested periodically.
Please click here to view the whole range of our ESD Heel Straps and Toe Grounders.
- One size fits all
- Can be hand washed with mild detergent
- Double layer conductive rubber cup (3.5mm x 19cm)
- Outer conductive surface (black): 103 to 104
- Inner anti-static surface (ivory): 108 to 109
- Conductive tab (grey): 103 to 104
- For use with all high heeled and slip on footwear
- For use in conjunction with ESD flooring or matting