This self-adhesive, general purpose ESD Grid Tape is used within the EPA to mask or hold together components and circuit boards. Manufactured from a silicone-free, low-residue polypropylene and coated with a static dissipative surface, it is ESD safe. Fully printed with a grid pattern and the ESD caution logo for clarity. This product conforms to ES 61340-5-1/5-2.
Available in two widths as standard, but get in touch if you have other needs.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheets
- Total thickness: 49 microns
- Tensile strength: MD 5kg / 15mm (minimum)
- Temperature resistance: 60oc / 140oF (maximum)
- Length: 40m
- Conforms to EN 61340-5-1/5-2
- For general purpose within an EPA
- Typically used for sealing primary or intimate packaging