ESD Striped Glove
Our ESD Striped Glove is manufactured from 100% polyester with conductive carbon fiber every 10mm. These low cost, light-weight, static dissipative gloves are suitable for use in an EPA and allow good dexterity. They also have good sweat absorbency and some heat resistance, helping to maintain user comfort.
Available in four sizes as standard.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Download Datasheet
A low cost, light-weight, static dissipative glove allowing good dexterity. Manufactured from an elastic, non-bright processed fabric containing a continuous filament knitted with a carbon core, these gloves are suitable for use within an EPA and available in a range of sizes.
- Static dissipative glove which will dissipate any charge
- Manufactured from an elastic, non-bright processed fabric containing a continuous filament knitted with a carbon core
- Lightweight, with good moisture absorbency and some heat resistance
- Surface Resistance: 10⁷ - 109 Ohms
- A range of sizes to choose from
- Reduces risk of scratches, finger prints, marks when being handled
- Can be used in an EPA
- Ideal for handling static sensitive equipment
- Good moisture absorbency suitable for use in humid environments