ESD Spray Bottle – Trigger Action
A Hand Triggered ESD Spray Bottle, produced from a durable static dissipative polyethylene allowing an ESD safe method of dispensing liquids within the EPA. Also suitable for cleanroom use, this bottle is available in two sizes: 16oz and 32oz.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Part of a range of ESD static dissipative bottles and dispensers, this ESD Spray Bottle – Trigger Action is constructed from a durable static dissipative polyethylene allowing a safe method of dispensing liquids whilst preventing static damage. Available in two sizes – 16oz and 32oz – this bottle is also suitable for a range of cleanroom applications.
Please note that this is sold as the bottle only, and is therefore delivered empty.
Please click here to view the full range of our ESD Bottles & Containers.
- Surface Resistance: 109 – 1010 Ohms/sq
- Chemical Resistance: solvent, TCE, alcohol 2 size options
- Suitable for cleanroom use
- Storage and use of liquids
- Safe method of dispensing liquids
- Suitable for cleanroom use as well as within an EPA