ESD Seamless Knit Gloves – Copper
These ESD Seamless Knit Gloves are knitted with a conductive copper filament, ideal for minimising cross-contamination when handling electronic parts. Manufactured from 80% nylon and 20% copper, these warm and comfortable gloves have good stretch and fit with breathability.
Order yours today.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
A comfortable seamless knit ESD gloves with conductive copper filament to help avoid cross-contamination when handling electronic parts. Available in a choice of four sizes as standard, with colour-coded cuffs denoting size to help users quickly and easily find the pair they need.
Please contact us if you would like further information on this product.
- Color: natural bronze copper liner
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% copper (knitted with 13 gauge)
- Surface resistivity: 1×103-5Ω/cm
- Other sizes available upon request
- Colour-coded cuffs denoting size. White for Small, Green for Medium, Brown for Large, Yellow for Extra Large
- Handling electronic devices
- Working with ESD sensitive components
- Packing static sensitive equipment