ESD Seamless Knit Gloves – Carbon
Our static dissipative Carbon Seamless Knitted Gloves are suitable for handling electronic parts and ideal for reducing cross contamination. This natural light grey glove is manufactured from 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge).
Choose from a range of four available sizes as standard.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
A comfortable, smooth and seamless ESD knit glove with dissipative carbon filament, ideal for handling electronic parts.
- Colour: natural light grey liner
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge)
- Surface resistivity: 1 x 106-8 Ω/cm
- Prevent surface damage to cases or enclosures
- Handle ESD sensitive equipment
- Prevent static damage to exposed circuit boards