ESD Seamless Knit Gloves – Carbon
Our static dissipative Carbon Seamless Knitted Gloves are suitable for handling electronic parts and ideal for reducing cross contamination. This natural light grey glove is manufactured from 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge).
Choose from a range of four available sizes as standard.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
A comfortable, smooth and seamless ESD Carbon Seamless Knit Gloves with dissipative carbon filament, ideal for handling electronic parts.
Please click here if you’d like to see our full range of ESD Gloves.
- Color: natural light grey liner
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge)
- Surface resistivity: 1 x 106-8 Ω/cm
- Prevent surface damage to cases or enclosures
- Handle ESD sensitive equipment
- Prevent static damage to exposed circuit boards