ESD Seamless Knit Gloves – Carbon Stripe
Comfortable ESD Seamless Knit Gloves with dissipative carbon stripe filament, making these ideal for use when handling electronic parts. Available in four sizes as standard and manufactured from 90% nylon and 10% carbon, these gloves have good stretch and fit, helping to ensure user dexterity.
Need a sample to try? Contact the team today.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
Our ESD seamless knit gloves contain a dissipative carbon stripe filament, making these ideal for handling electronic parts.
Available in four sizes as standard, although other sizes are available upon request, with colour-coded cuffs to denote sizing. White cuffs are size Small. Green cuffs are size Medium. Grey cuffs are size Large. Yellow cuffs are size Extra Large. This system helps people to quickly find the size they need.
- Color: natural light grey carbon stripe
- Material: 90% nylon and 10% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge)
- Surface resistivity: 1×107-9Ω/cm
- Suitable for electronics assembly lines
- Handing ESD sensitive components
- Help to prevent surface damage when opening enclosures