ESD Round Storage Bottle with Lid
These durable ESD Round Storage Bottles with Lids are suitable for a range of applications that require protection from static charges. Available in a selection of sizes, these practical bottles can be used for storage, packaging and shipping of cleanroom solvents and chemicals.
Suitable for use in EPAs and cleanrooms.
- Features and Benefits
Made from cleanroom blue, static dissipative polyethylene, these ESD Round Storage Bottles with Lids can be used for storage, packaging and shipping of liquid chemicals, dry items and component parts. With a surface resistance of 109 – 1010 Ohms/sq, the bottles are humidity independent, have no chemical reactivity with solvents such as TCE or alcohol, and they contain no Exthoxylated Tertiary Amine.
Part of a coordinated range of ESD Round storage bottles and containers for EPAs and cleanrooms, this particular product is available in the following sizes:
Antistat Inc. carries a wide range of ESD Bottles & Containers. Please click here to see the full range.
- Surface Resistance: 109 – 1010 Ohms/sq
- Static dissipative polyethylene
- Suitable for cleanroom use
- Other sizes available on request
- Contains no Ethoxylated Tertiary Amine
- Storing liquids in cleanroom environments
- Storage solution that does not generate a static charge