ESD PU Tip Gloves – Nylon
These ESD knitted Nylon Gloves with Polyurethane (PU) Coating on the finger tip sections are ideal for handling electronic parts, providing extra grip and protection against sharp edges. An essential piece of kit in your ESD protected area, as well as benefiting the wearer, these gloves offer additional protection against damage to components and devices during handling.
Available from stock for immediate despatch.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Download Datasheet
These ESD nylon gloves with PU coating on the fingertip sections are ideal for handling electronic parts when needing extra grip or protection against sharp edges.
Made from 100% pure nylon (280 denier with 13 guage) and a white polyurethane fingertip coating.
- Dissipative carbon glove, ideal for handling electronic parts
- Breathable glove
- Dust free, elastic material
- Surface resistivity: 1 x 106-8 Ω/cm
- Colour-coded cuffs to denote glove size: White for Small, Green for Medium, Grey for Large, Yellow for Extra Large
- Handling computer parts and sub assemblies
- Inspecting ESD sensitive components
- Grip smaller items during inspection