ESD PU Tip Gloves – Copper
Our Knitted Gloves with Conductive Copper Filament and Polyurethane Fingertips are the perfect choice for added ESD protection. The copper liner is one of our best sellers, used in environments where protection against ESD is critical, and the PU fingertips give better grip and protection when handling sensitive components.
Have a question? Ask the team via live chat.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
This ESD Safe Gloves (knitted) with conductive copper filament and polyurethane (PU) coating on the fingertip sections makes it a perfect choice when protection against ESD is critical. The gloves have a low surface resistivity with good grip and protection.
Please click here to view our whole range of ESD and Anti-static Gloves.
- Color: Natural bronze copper liner with white coated fingertips
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% copper (knitted with 13 gauge) with a polyurethane fingertip coating
- Surface resistivity: 1 x 103-5Ω/cm
- Prevent surface damage to enclosures
- Inspect static sensitive equipment