ESD PU Tip Gloves – Copper
Our Knitted Gloves with Conductive Copper Filament and Polyurethane Fingertips are the perfect choice for added ESD protection. The copper liner is one of our best sellers, used in environments where protection against ESD is critical, and the PU fingertips give better grip and protection when handling sensitive components.
Have a question? Ask the team via live chat.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
This ESD knitted glove with conductive copper filament and polyurethane (PU) coating on the finger tip sections makes it a perfect choice when protection against ESD is critical. The gloves have a low surface resistivity with good grip and protection.
- Colour: Natural bronze copper liner with white coated fingertips
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% copper (knitted with 13 gauge) with a polyurethane fingertip coating
- Surface resistivity: 1 x 103-5Ω/cm
- Prevent surface damage to enclosures
- Inspect static sensitive equipment