ESD PU Tip Gloves – Carbon
Our PU-Tipped Carbon Filament Gloves are ideal for use when handling or transporting devices and components that are susceptible to damage from electrostatic discharge. While each finger has a polyurethane coating to the tip sections, the back and palm of the glove remain uncoated to provide good ventilation to the hand, avoiding perspiration.
Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Download Datasheet
This static dissipative knitted glove contains a carbon filament and has a Polyurethane (PU) coating on the finger tip sections. The carbon filament is a long-lasting electro-conductive filament that is made with a three-layer composite fibre – a centre layer of carbon containing dissipative polymer sandwiched between two nylon layers. The corona discharge caused by this construction produces a long-lasting static eliminating effect.
- Colour: a natural light grey carbon liner with white coated fingertips
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge) with polyurethane finger tip coating
- Surface resistivity: 1×106-8Ω/cm
- Washable in a conventional washing machine at a temperature of no more than 40oc with non-biological detergent
- Other sizes available upon request
- Electronics assembly
- Inspecting static sensitive equipment
- Handling delicate electronic components