ESD PU Tip Gloves – Carbon Stripe
Our Static Dissipative Knitted Carbon Gloves with polyurethane fingertips are ideal for handling electronic parts. The natural light grey carbon stripe and white coated fingertips are complemented by colour-coded cuffs to denote glove size. White for Small, Green for Medium, Grey for Large and Yellow for Extra Large.
- Features and Benefits
ESD PU Tip Gloves – A static dissipative knitted glove with PU coated fingertips, ideal for handling electronic parts.
We carry a wide range of ESD and Anti-Static Gloves, suitable for all needs. Please click here to browse our range.
- Color: Natural light grey carbon stripe with white coated fingertips
- Material: 90% nylon and 10% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge) with polyurethane fingertip coating
- Surface resistivity: 1 x 106-8Ω/cm
- Working with small, delicate electronic components
- Handling ESD sensitive components such as motherboards
- Assembling static sensitive products