ESD PU Palm Striped Gloves
Our low-cost, lightweight Static Dissipative Gloves with PU coated Palm are ideal for electronic assembly and packing, being manufactured from an elastic, non-bright processed fabric containing a continuous filament knitted with a carbon core. The polyurethane glove palm is complemented by a 100% polyester back, with a conductive carbon line every 10mm.
Available in four sizes from stock. Order up today.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
A low-cost ESD glove offering good antistatic properties combined with dexterity; the PU coated palm ensures a secure grip and makes it an ideal glove for electronic assembly and packing.
- 100% polyester with polyurethane coated palm
- Surface resistivity 1 x 1010 ohms
- Lightweight gloves with excellent grip. The PU palm helps prevent slipping when holding awkward shaped items
- Extra grip for handling large or heavy items
- Inspecting ESD sensitive components