ESD PU Palm Gloves – Nylon
This white, lightweight, Static Dissipative Glove with PU coated Palm is a popular choice with those who need to handle electronic parts and components. The polyurethane coating on palm and fingers help to prevent product contamination as well as offering excellent grip and ESD protection. Meanwhile, the uncoated back of the glove provides ventilation, helping to perspiration and clamminess.
Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Features and Benefits
These are a highly popular ESD PU Palm Gloves amongst our customers. The white, lightweight, static dissipative characteristics of the glove, combined with the PU coated palm and finger tips, makes them ideal for handling electronic parts and components. What’s more, the colour-coded cuffs enable users to quickly find the size needed.
Please note that these gloves are not washable.
Are you looking for different type of ESD Gloves? We carry a wide range, please click here to browse.
- Elastic, breathable and dust-free
- Material: 100% pure nylon (280 denier with 13 gauge) with polyurethane palm coating
- White liner and white palm coating
- Colour-coded cuffs denote sizing: white is small, green is medium, grey is large, yellow is extra large
- Surface resistivity: 1×106-8Ω/cm
- Available in white, grey, black or blue upon request
- Other sizes available upon request
- Suitable for handling ESD sensitive products or components
- Help to prevent scratches to enclosures or equipment during handling
- Breathable material makes the glove suitable for use in warm lab environments