ESD PU Palm Gloves – Copper
Our ESD PU Palm Gloves containing conductive copper are ideal for safely handling electronic parts. Manufactured from 80% nylon and 20% copper (knitted with 13 Gauge) with a polyurethane palm coating, these high-quality gloves – available in a range of sizes – offer the ideal safety solution to prevent damage and avoid downtime.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
ESD knitted glove with conductive copper filament and polyurethane (PU) coating on the palm and finger tip sections, ideal for handling electronic parts.
Please see here for our full range of ESD Gloves.
- Colour: Natural bronze copper liner with white PU (polyurethane) coated palm
- Material: 80% Nylon and 20% Copper (knitted with 13 Gauge)
- Surface resistivity: 1×103-5Ω/cm
- Cuff colour denotes size: white is small, green is medium, brown is large and yellow is extra large
- Suitable for working with ESD sensitive components
- Good when holding heavy or awkward items for inspection
- Help to prevent surface damage when handling