ESD PU Palm Gloves – Copper
Our ESD PU Palm Gloves containing conductive copper are ideal for safely handling electronic parts. Manufactured from 80% nylon and 20% copper (knitted with 13 Gauge) with a polyurethane palm coating, these high quality gloves – available in a range of sizes – offer the ideal safety solution to prevent damage and avoid downtime.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
ESD knitted glove with conductive copper filament and polyurethane (PU) coating on the palm and finger tip sections, ideal for handling electronic parts.
- Colour: Natural bronze copper liner with white PU (polyurethane) coated palm
- Material: 80% Nylon and 20% Copper (knitted with 13 Gauge)
- Surface resistivity: 1×103-5Ω/cm
- Cuff colour denotes size: white is small, green is medium, brown is large and yellow is extra large
- Suitable for working with ESD sensitive components
- Good when holding heavy or awkward items for inspection
- Help to prevent surface damage when handling