ESD Heel Grounder – Hook & Loop Fastener
Durable and hard-wearing ESD Heel Grounder is supplied with a hook & loop closure for quick and easy adjustment. The grounders are completely reusable for long term use as they can be non-machine washed with soft detergent. Designed to be used in conjunction with all ESD flooring or matting, each heel grounder incorporates a 1 Meg Ohm safety resistor.
Conform to the requirements of ANSI-ESD S-20.20 and EIA 625.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
Hard wearing ESD heel grounder that is supplied with a Velcro fastener allowing for easy adjustment. Manufactured for long term use, these heel straps can be hand washed in soft detergent. Designed for use in with all ESD flooring or matting, each heel grounder incorporates a 1 Meg Ohm safety resistor.
- It’s recommended that heel grounders should be worn on both feet, not just one
- The heel grounder must be tested from time to time using a footwear test station
- Each heel strap incorporates a 1 Meg Ohm safety resistor
- These hard wearing heel straps are designed for long term use
- The straps can be hand washed in mild detergent
- Outer conductive surface: 103 – 105.
- Inner anti-static surface: 107 – 108.
- Conductive tab: 10[sup]3 – 104.
- Overall resistivity: 106
- Conforms to the requirements of ANSI/ESD S-20.20 and EIA 625
- Designed for use in conjunction with all ESD flooring or matting
- Intended for long term use