ESD Dotted Palm & Fingers Striped Glove
Low-cost Polyester ESD Gloves, suitable for all assembly processes. Manufactured from an elastic, non-bright processed fabric, and containing a continuous filament knitted with a carbon core, these static dissipative gloves also feature dotted palm and fingers for good dexterity and grip.
Available in a range of sizes.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Download Datasheet
An ESD / Anti Static glove with non-slip properties, good elasticity and good ventilation, great for use in micro electronics, assembly and packing.
- PVC dotted palm and fingers provide enhanced grip
- Delicate round tip finishing to maintain dexterity
- Surface resistivity: 1010 / ohms sq
- PVC embossed palm with 100% cotton lining provides excellent sweat absorbency for user comfort
- The 100% polyester back features a conductive carbon line every 10mm
- Suitable for use when handling large ESD sensitive items
- Ideal for quality control inspections
- Suitable for use when assembling electronic devices