ESD Bench Mat – 2 Layer, Textured Finish
A Textured, 2-Layer ESD Bench Mat designed for use within EPA workspaces. The surface of this bench mat is designed with a reflection breaking finish to reduce glare and improve operator comfort. The matting also provides protection against small collisions thanks to the forgiving nature of rubber.
Mat has good heat, chemical and oil resistance.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Download Datasheet
A textured 2 layer bench mat designed for use on benches within the EPA. The surface of this ESD bench mat is designed with a reflection breaking finish to improve operator comfort and reduce glare. The natural resilience of rubber makes this mat extremely hard wearing and resistant to chemical agents normally used for maintenance. This product also resists most oils and is heat resistant to most soldering debris and hot metal parts. Suitable for loose laying, with no need for adhesives, the pre-cut mat is supplied with a 10mm press stud in each corner.
Please note, the images are for illustrative purposes only. Exact colours may differ slightly from shown.
|Textured Finish||1.2m wide / 10m length roll||Blue|
|Textured Finish||1.2m wide / 10m length roll||Grey|
|Textured Finish||1.2m wide / 10m length roll||Green|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Blue|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Grey|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Beige|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Green|
- 2mm thick bench matting
- Surface layer of 1.5mm thick static-dissipative rubber
- Bottom layer of 1.5mm conductive rubber
- Textured surface finish reduces glare and improves operator comfort
- Prevents sliding of delicate components thanks to excellent friction coefficient
- Excellent layflat properties
- Features a 10mm press stud in each corner
- Surface resistance of 1×106 < R < 1×109Ω
- Temperature resistance of 1800C (instantaneous temp)
- Good resistance to scratches
- Suitable for loose laying
- For use on both benches and flooring
- Use where glare reduction is a consideration
- Suitable where delicate components need to stay in position