Corstat Collapsible Tote
This Collapsible Tote Bin offers are ideal when space for packing electronic components is an issue or you require a cost-effective return shipping solution. Manufactured from conductive corriplast, the collapsible tote is lightweight, robust and an ESD safe method of storing computers parts, circuit boards or assemblies.
Available in a variety of sizes, with or without lids.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
These collapsible conductive totes are durable, cost-effective and provide excellent ESD protection. With performance comparable to moulded plastic totes, they have the added advantage of being able to collapse completely flat, which reduces demand on storage space and helps to keep down shipping costs. The corriplast material, as well as offering excellent physical and ESD protection, is also easy to clean.
Supplied in six standard sizes to suit corstat division sets or any standard tote bin fittings, and available with or without lids to meet your specific requirements.
- Manufactured from conductive corriplast
- Provide a robust and durable ESD safe storage system
- Folds flat for easier storage and lower shipping costs
- Can be supplied with or without a lid
- Supplied in 6 stock sizes to suit corstat division sets or any standard tote bin fittings
- Easy to clean due to smooth surfaces
- ESD safe solution for in plant handling and storage