Conductive Trash Can
Conductive Trash Cans, when used in conjunction with our range of Antistatic Trash Liners, provide a comprehensive ESD safe solution to waste disposal. Our bins are available in round polypropylene (12 Liter). Featuring the ESD logo for easy identification, these bins are designed specifically for use in EPAs.
- Features and Benefits
Conductive trash cans – when used in conjunction with our range of antistatic trash liners – provide a comprehensive, ESD safe solution to waste disposal within the EPA. Available in:
- Polypropylene. This 12 liter round trash can is made of black conductive polypropylene. The can is washable, has a resistance of <106 ohms and is marked with the ESD logo
Note: Antistatic Trash Liners featured in photos are sold separately.
Fiberboard Trash Bins:
- Made of conductive fiberboard, 2mm thick
- Reinforced bottom corners for durability
- Round-headed metal stud feet
- Resistance: <106 ohm
Polypropylene Trash Bins:
- Made of black, conductive polypropylene
- Marked with ESD logo
- Resistance: <106 ohms
- Safe waste collection in ESD protected areas