Blue PVC Dotted Palm Gloves – Carbon
These breathable and comfortable ESD Gloves are knitted with a dissipative carbon filament and feature blue PVC dotted palms to provide additional grip, making them ideal for handling large or heavy ESD sensitive devices.
Available in four sizes as standard, order yours today.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
ESD knitted glove with dissipative carbon filament, white nylon liner and blue PVC dotted coating on the palm sections, offering grip and dexterity while handling sensitive electronic parts.
Antistat Inc. carries a wide range of ESD/Anti-static Gloves. Please click here to view our full range.
- Breathable fabric
- Colour: white liner with blue dot palm coating
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge)
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) dotted palm coating to provide additional grip
- Surface resistivity: 1×106-8Ω/cm
- Ideal for working with electronic components
- Good when handling large or heavy components
- Can be worn within an EPA