Anti-Static Ring Binders
These Anti-Static Ring Binders are designed to replace standard high charging insulative binders within the EPA. In portrait orientation, these folders are finished in high quality, permanently anti-static blue PVC and come with either 25mm or 50mm rings. The ESD warning symbol is featured on the front and spine of the ring binder, and there is also a 65mm spine label pocket for efficiency.
Available in 2 and 4 hole configurations, with either 25mm or 50mm D-ring mechanisms.
- Features and Benefits
Antistatic ring binders are designed specifically for use within an EPA – the materials used in standard ring binders have the potential to generate static charges which could damage sensitive components and equipment.
Our antistatic ring binders are in portrait orientation and come in a choice of 2-ring or 4-ring mechanism, with either 25mm or 50mm D-rings. The 2.25mm recycled grey board of the binders is covered with a 0.35mm thick permanently anti-static light blue PVC. Each ring binder is printed with the ESD warning symbol to BS EN 61340-5-1 on the front and on the spine. The spine also features a 65mm spine label pocket for filing efficiency.
Available as A4 as standard, and as A3 upon request. If you would like A3 folders, contact the team today for a quote. This product is compatible with our ESD Document Wallets. Click here to view.
- Surface Resistance: 1011 Ohms/sq
- D-ring mechanism
- Available in 2-ring or 4-ring configurations
- Wipe clean permanently antistatic PVC covering
- Printed with the ESD logo to BS EN 61340-5-1 on front and spine
- Features a 2.5in (65mm) spine label pocket
- Available in A3 size on request
- Safely store paper products in an EPA, ensuring no static charges are generated
- House instructions manuals and technical datasheets
- Maintain administrative efficiency within the EPA