Anti-Static Ring Binders
These Anti-Static Ring Binders are designed to replace standard high charging insulative binders within the EPA. In portrait orientation, these folders are finished in high quality, permanently anti-static blue PVC and come with either 25mm or 50mm rings. The ESD warning symbol is featured on the front and spine of the ring binder, and there is also a 65mm spine label pocket for efficiency.
Available in 2 and 4 hole configurations, with either 25mm or 50mm D-ring mechanisms.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Anti-static ring binders are designed specifically for use within an EPA – the materials used in standard ring binders have the potential to generate static charges which could damage sensitive components and equipment.
Our anti-static ring binders are in portrait orientation and come in a choice of 2-ring or 4-ring mechanism, with either 25mm or 50mm D-rings. The 2.25mm recycled grey board of the binders is covered with a 0.35mm thick permanently anti-static light blue PVC. Each ring binder is printed with the ESD warning symbol to BS EN 61340-5-1 on the front and on the spine. The spine also features a 65mm spine label pocket for filing efficiency.
Available as A4 as standard, and as A3 upon request. If you would like A3 folders, contact the team today for a quote. This product is compatible with our ESD Document Wallets. Click here to view.
- Surface Resistance: 1011 Ohms/sq
- D-ring mechanism
- Available in 2-ring or 4-ring configurations
- Wipe clean permanently antistatic PVC covering
- Printed with the ESD logo to BS EN 61340-5-1 on front and spine
- Features a 2.5in (65mm) spine label pocket
- Available in A3 size on request
- Safely store paper products in an EPA, ensuring no static charges are generated
- House instructions manuals and technical datasheets
- Maintain administrative efficiency within the EPA