Anti-Static Mat – Rubber, Textured Finish
A high quality, Textured Rubber ESD Mat designed for use on benches within the EPA with glare reduction properties for the comfort of operators. The natural resilience of rubber makes this mat extremely hard-wearing, and resistant to chemical agents normally used for maintenance.
Suitable for loose-laying and supplied with a 10mm press stud in each corner for convenience.
*Sizes rounded up to nearest imperial foot. See table below for exact dimensions.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
This great value, smooth finish anti-static matting is ideal for laying on the workbenches in the workshops or laboratories of microelectronic industries. It provides an excellent ESD surface for use within all ESD protected environments, preventing damage from harmful static charges. Our Anti-static matting is manufactured from synthetic rubber, its 2mm thick double-layer structure consists of a 0.5mm thick static-dissipative surface layer and a 1.5mm thick conductive bottom layer.
Please note, the images provided here are for illustrative purposes only. The exact color may differ slightly from that shown.
|Product Code:||Description:||Size (ft):||Size (mm):||Additional Notes:|
|Textured Finish||1.9 x 3.9||600 x 1200||Green|
|Textured Finish||1.9 x 3.9||600 x 1200||Grey|
We have a large choice of ESD Matting. Please click here to view our range.
- 2mm thick double-layer matting
- Surface layer is a 0.5mm thick static-dissipative layer
- Bottom layer is a 1.5mm thick conductive layer
- Smooth finish
- Available in grey, green, or blue
- Surface Resistance: 1×106 < R < 1×109
- Temperature Resistance: 180o (Instantaneous Temp)
- Easy to clean
- Excellent layflat properties
- Available with or without 10mm press studs in each corner
- Designed as bench matting
- Also suitable for flooring
- For use in EPAs in workshops or laboratories