Anti-Static 3-Layer ESD Mats (Smooth)
This 3-layer smooth finish anti-static bench and floor matting provides excellent ESD protection for your workspace. Excellent lay-flat properties for quick installation, and easy to clean, this will prove to be a hard-wearing matting solution.
Available pre-cut with a 10mm press stud in each corner.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Download Datasheet
Our anti-static, 3-layer smooth finish ESD matting provides excellent protection against static build up, once grounded. Suitable to ESD work benches and EPA floor areas, it can also help protect against scuffing of computer cases or component assembly. The mat is easy to clean and has excellent lay flat properties for a flat work surface. It is also supplied with a 10mm press stud in each corner.
Avaialble in grey, green or blue colors, the matting is constructed with the following structure:
- Surface layer is a 1.25mm thick static dissipative layer
- The middle layer is a 0.5mm conductive layer
- The bottom layer is a 1.25mm thick static dissipative layer
Please note, the image is for illustrative purposes only. The exact mat color may differ slightly from image shown.
|Product Code:||Description:||Size (mm):||Additional Notes:|
|3 Layer, Smooth Finish||600 x 1200||Green|
|3 Layer, Smooth Finish||600 x 1200||Grey|
|3 Layer, Smooth Finish||600 x 1200||Blue|
- 3mm thick ESD bench matting
- Available in grey, green or blue
- Surface resistance: 1 x 106 < R < 1 x 109 Ohms
- Supplied with a 10mm press stud in each corner
- Made from antistatic (conductive) and static dissipative materials with synthetic rubber
- Surface layer is a 1.25mm thick static-dissipative layer
- Middle layer is a 0.5mm conductive layer
- Bottom later is a 1.25mm thick static-dissipative layer
- Matting size 600mm x 1200mm
- For use on ESD work benches
- Suitable for use on EPA floor areas