Antistatic Finger Cots
These 100% natural latex Finger Cots are cleanroom compatible to ISO 5 rating. The non-sterile cots are packaged in an antistatic bags for additional security, and are available in four different sizes for operator comfort.
Order yours today.
- Features and Benefits
- Download Datasheet
These 100% pure natural latex antistatic finger cots are ISO 5 Cleanroom Compatible. Their average surface resistivity is 1012Ω /sq. and the average decay charge rate is <2 seconds. Packaged in antistatic bags for more protection from static charges, the cots are available in four different sizes and sold in packs of 720 cots.
N.B. these are non-sterile as standard, but can be sterilised by gamma irradiation on request. Please call or message us for more details and a quote.
- 100% pure natural latex, peach colour
- Thickness: 5 Mils
- Length: 2.55″ – 2.95″
- Elongation: 761%
- Tensile strength: 4.514 lbs/inch2
- Packed in sets of 5 for ease, available to buy as packs of 720 cots gross
- Available in four different sizes – Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Can be sterilised by gamma irradiation on request. Please contact us for more details and a quote.
- For use with CLASS II / CATEGORY B static sensitive devices with a threshold sensitivity above 1000V
- Suitable for use in cleanrooms up to ISO 5 rating