Antistat ESD Short Sleeve T-Shirt
This high-quality ESD short sleeve t-shirt is designed to be worn within an ESD Protected Area. Unlike conventional clothing which can generate and retain charges, the special knitted fabric of our T-Shirts actively dissipates harmful charges, helping to prevent damage to ESD sensitive components or equipment.
Available in four sizes and four different colours.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Download Datasheet
Our high-quality ESD short sleeve t-shirt is specially designed to be worn within an Electrostatic Controlled Area (EPA). It’s knitted fabric contains 3% conductive fibres to actively dissipate harmful charges and reduce the risk of damage to ESD sensitive components or equipment.
Available in four colours (White, Black, Grey, and Royal Blue) and four sizes (Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large) – all featuring the ESD symbol – there is sure to be a t-shirt that suits your needs.
This T-Shirt’s electrical properties are maintained after more than 40 industrial launderings.
- ESD symbol clearly visible on sleeve
- Round collar
- Static dissipative knitted fabric
- Fibre content: 97% Cotton 3% Conductive fibres
- Crease-resistant finish to T-Shirt, although it can be ironed at a maximum of 100oc
- Resistivity point-point (Rp): 106 – <107Ohm
- Decay time: < 2 second
- Compliance with EN 61340-5-1
- Machine washable up to 40oc and can be tumble dried at low temperature
- Working with ESD sensitive components within an EPA
- Suitable for warmer lab environments
- Allows for easy identification of ESD-trained staff and teams