Antistat ESD Short Sleeve T-Shirt
This high-quality ESD short sleeve t-shirt is designed to be worn within an ESD Protected Area. Unlike conventional clothing which can generate and retain charges, the special knitted fabric of our T-Shirts actively dissipates harmful charges, helping to prevent damage to ESD sensitive components or equipment.
- Features and Benefits
Our high-quality ESD T-shirts (short sleeve) are specially designed to be worn within an Electrostatic Controlled Area (EPA). It’s knitted fabric contains 3% conductive fibers to actively dissipate harmful charges and reduce the risk of damage to ESD sensitive components or equipment.
These ESD T-Shirts are available in five colors (White, Black, Grey, Royal Blue and Navy Blue) and four sizes (Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large) – all featuring the ESD symbol – there is sure to be a t-shirt that suits your needs.
This T-Shirt’s electrical properties are maintained after more than 40 industrial launderings.
Antistat Inc carries a wide range of ESD Apparel, including Polo Shirts, Fleeces & more. Click here to browse.
- ESD symbol clearly visible on sleeve
- Round collar
- Static dissipative knitted fabric
- Fibre content: 97% Cotton 3% Conductive fibres
- Crease-resistant finish to T-Shirt, although it can be ironed at a maximum of 100oc
- Resistivity point-point (Rp): 106 – <107Ohm
- Decay time: < 2 second
- Compliance with EN 61340-5-1
- Machine washable up to 40oc and can be tumble dried at low temperature
- Working with ESD sensitive components within an EPA
- Suitable for warmer lab environments
- Allows for easy identification of ESD-trained staff and teams