Antistat Conductive Card Stacking Tote
Antistat Conductive Card Stacking Totes are manufactured from conductive fiberboard and are available from stock, in a range of sizes. These totes are a durable yet lightweight solution for inplant component handling and storage where ESD safety is a consideration.
A viable alternative to injection molded products. Contact us for more details.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Antistat Conductive Card Stacking Totes are manufactured from Conductive Fiberboard and are available from stock, in a range of sizes. The Antistat Conductive Card Stacking Tote are a flexible solution for inplant component handling and storage and they can be fitted with stock divisions to specifically suit your application. Offering a light-weight, cost-effective alternative to conventional injection molded products, these totes also offer complete static protection.
|Product Code:||Size (in):||Size (mm):|
|14.6 x 10.7 x 4.3||372 x 272 x 111|
|14.6 x 10.7 x 6.2||372 x 272 x 160|
|14.6 x 10.7 x 8.3||372 x 272 x 211|
|14.6 x 10.7 x 11.4||372 x 272 x 291|
|22.5 x 14.6 x 4.3||572 x 372 x 111|
|22.5 x 14.6 x 8.3||572 x 372 x 211|
|22.5 x 14.6 x 11.4||572 x 372 x 291|
- ESD safe
- A lightweight, cost effective alternative to injection moulded products
- Ideal for inplant component handling and storage
- Can be fitted with stock divisions to specifically suit your application
- Feature inset handles for ease of use
- Inplant component handling and storage
- Space saving stackable solution