ESD brushes have plastic bristles that are either conductive or static dissipative, so they can be used when working with electronic components or cleaning delicate circuit boards.
When used as part of a static controlled area, the brushes are used to clean dust particles and solder debris from PCBs and other items that are easily damaged by static discharges, it’s all too easy to overlook the small details in an EPA.
The specially developed brushes are soft enough to clean delicate components on integrated circuits and workstations surfaces that would otherwise be too dangerous with standard non-ESD safe brushes.
Features and Benefits
- We stock both conductive nylon and dissipative plastic options
- Precision 07 inch through to 9.5 inch comb lengths
- Ergonomic handles for comfort during prolonged use
- Safely dissipate static charges without damaging electronic components
- Important tool for any static controlled workstation
- Firm bristles which are ideal for working with electronic devices
- Dusting equipment that is sensitive to ESD
- Clearing workstations areas and antistatic mats
- Remove debris and small fragments from delicate electronic components before soldering
Antistat Inc is your Static Control Partner
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conductive Nylon Bristles
Superior quality anti static brushes are suitable for cleaning PCBs and delicate computer parts etc. Contact us to find out more >>
Dissipative Plastic Bristles
The brushes are ideal for cleaning and brushing away dust particles, especially when cleaning workstations that repair electronics. Contact us to find out more >>
1000 Heritage Center Circle, Round Rock, Texas 78664 USA
Contact us for more information on ESD brushes
We have a variety of brushes available in stock and ready to ship. Contact one of our sales team for more information.